The Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District and the Atlanta Regional Commission are excited to release the “How much water do you use?” campaign for the My Drop Counts water conservation program. “How much water do you use?” encourages all of us to consider how much water we use, find ways to use less and take the water conservation pledge at MyDropCounts.org.
This campaign will be far reaching if all Metro Water District members use the campaign videos and TV slides and let your networks know about the My Drop Counts pledge and website. Below are links to the three 30-second videos and TV slides created for the campaign. Help us spread the word.
- Link the My Drop Counts website to your website
- Take the water conservation pledge for your household or organization
- Share the videos on your Facebook page
- Link the videos to your website
- Tweet, blog and write about the campaign
Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District/
Atlanta Regional Commission
- Download the video PSAs (zip 58.8 MB)
- Download the TV slides (zip 24.4 MB)