Downtown Development Authority
- To improve quality of life for people living, working and visiting downtown.
- To maintain downtown as the financial, professional, cultural and social center of the city to increase the number of jobs and overall occupancy through the development of new office and retail space.
- To promote development and to preserve the historic downtown area.
The Authority is fully accredited through the State of Georgia and members are appointed by the City Council. If you would like to become a member, complete an application and return to the Authority. The current members of the Authority are local business owners or residents:
- Steve Adcock - Chair
- Sonia Carruthers - Treasurer
- Chris DeLuca - Secretary
- Tim Downing
- Kevin Moore - Vice Chair
- Phyllis Long
- Kyle Whitaker - City Council Appointee
For current news and listings Like our Facebook page by clicking here.
Holly Springs, GA 30142
Ph: (770) 721-7551
Fx: (770) 345-0209
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm